• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

HP Business Ink Jet 1100 - Ink level reset ?

mm

How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?

Any web page with description ?

Thanks !

http://www.refillinstructions.com

"MM" <mmajcen@inet.hr> wrote in message news:caorgc$j0m$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?
>
> Any web page with description ?
>
> Thanks !

If you can send us your printer we can disable its chip lock option. This
intervention is permanent so you will loose a warranty

Read more at

http://adriatix.hr/E_buy/HP/HP%20BI%201100/E_B_HP%20_B_1100.htm

That will cost you 50 Euro
But if you buy this printer with us you will get 50% discount on
intervention.
--

Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/