HP Compaq NC6000

Not realy big problem but iritating!
On 2 HP notebooks Compaq NC6000 have no Mirophone in volume control in
playing properties.
Its no some big problem, but when I connect USB TV, I can get no sound on
speakers. In recording panel everything is OK, and when I record program and
than play it, sound is there.
Please is there anyone have any idea?
TNX!

Gradec

On the seventh day, gradec wrote...

> Not realy big problem but iritating!
> On 2 HP notebooks Compaq NC6000 have no Mirophone in volume control in
> playing properties.
> Its no some big problem, but when I connect USB TV, I can get no sound on
> speakers. In recording panel everything is OK, and when I record program and
> than play it, sound is there.
> Please is there anyone have any idea?

Hello, Gradec,

you can add the microphone volume control to the panel by doubleclicking on
the speaker symbol in the tray, clicking on options and properties, then on
recording.

If Karl, instead of writing a lot about capital, had made a lot
of it ... it would have been much better. (Karl Marx's mother)

Yes, thank you
I know that, but that does not help me for direct sound from mic to
speakers!
Only for recording and than listening.
Simply, there is no mic in playback!!!
Thanks!