HP DVD Writer 300c / XP Pro

Hello,

I have updated the firware and install the software and its impossible to
read a CD audio or to Write a CD audio but it is possible to read recorded
DVD.
Any help is welcome.
Does it possible to download a driver for XP.

Thank you in advance.

On the seventh day, Loic R Daren wrote...

> Hello,
>
> I have updated the firware and install the software and its impossible to
> read a CD audio or to Write a CD audio but it is possible to read recorded
> DVD.
> Any help is welcome.
> Does it possible to download a driver for XP.

Hello, Loic,

what firmware did you flash? In case the drive worked well before, doesn't
flashing the firmware ring a bell? Just try to reflash the old firmware
then.

If the drive hasn't worked before, please let us know what exactly you have
been doing when you tried to burn audio CDs, and then of course, the drive
could just be defective...

I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! 'Don't you leave him
Samwise

TRENDING THREADS