Question HP LaserJet P2015 cant share in Windows10

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all
We have 2 Windows 10 system and one Modem/Router and one Printer HP LaserJet P2015

I connected HP LaserJet P2015 to system 1 with USB cable.
Windows 10 detect printer (Show model) but say driver is unavailable, I go HP site and visit HP LaserJet P2015 Page and download PCL6 Driver, install it on system and in printers list show HP universal PCL6 Printer sidelong HP LaserJet P2015 and continuously under HP LaserJet P2015 Windows say driver is unavailable.
In windows I select HP universal PCL6 and now I can work whit printer

My problem is:I Share printer in system 1 but use the printer with system 2.
My systems connected to the modem/router
In both system, in control panel > network and sharing i select better check box! (Discover Network, Turn off Password and ....)
I turn of Firewall in both system.
They have static IP, in both I set Modem's IP for DNS and Gateway and they have can ping each other.
I install PCL driver on system 2 but my problem not solve

Sorry for my bad English

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all
We have 2 Windows 10 system and one Modem/Router and one Printer HP LaserJet P2015

I connected HP LaserJet P2015 to system 1 with USB cable.
Windows 10 detect printer (Show model) but say driver is unavailable, I go HP site and visit HP LaserJet P2015 Page and download PCL6 Driver, install it on system and in printers list show HP universal PCL6 Printer sidelong HP LaserJet P2015 and continuously under HP LaserJet P2015 Windows say driver is unavailable. Now system detect 2 printers P2015 (driver is unavailable) and HP universal PCL6 (Ready)
In windows I select HP universal PCL6 and now I can work whit printer

My problem is: I Share printer (HP universal PCL6) in system 1 but dont show the printer in system 2.
My systems connected to the modem/router
In both system, in control panel > network and sharing i select better check box! (Discover Network, Turn off Password and ....)
I turn of Firewall in both system.
They have static IP, in both I set Modem's IP for DNS and Gateway and they have can ping each other.
I install PCL driver on system 2 but my problem not solve

Sorry for my bad English