HP LaserJet P3005dn error state

May 27, 2018
Can't configure my printer. I have done everything I can to configure the printer or whatever is the problem and still 'Printer is in error mode'. Need help. Thanks!

Solution

OK, this is a bit more info now, not easy to troubleshoot with only partial details. Router was reset, did you check the IP on the printer to make sure the IP the computer thinks it is is the correct one? Print out a test page, check the IP on the printer.

Or when you say it was connected to the router, are you using the USB port? If that is the case, go into the router config and make sure it's...
Need more details. Did this printer work before for you or a new setup? How are you connecting the printer, and to what? What operating system? Did you try it on another system? Did you follow instructions for the drivers? Some want you to install the drivers before you connect the printer. Does the printer turn on OK and can you print a test page?

May 27, 2018

May 27, 2018

May 27, 2018
The printer was working fine and it was connected with the router, then the guys who work for the ISP came to my house because they changed the twisted pair to optical fiber and they had to reset the router. Then they added another device(a modem I guess). So im fully lost and have no idea what to do to make it work again. Windows 10.

OK, this is a bit more info now, not easy to troubleshoot with only partial details. Router was reset, did you check the IP on the printer to make sure the IP the computer thinks it is is the correct one? Print out a test page, check the IP on the printer.

Or when you say it was connected to the router, are you using the USB port? If that is the case, go into the router config and make sure it's shared out properly again, re-install it on the computer.

Solution