HP May Spin-Off PC Business Rather Than Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
This is a GOOD MOVE, hopefully it will allow the PSG to be more responsive to the consumer market and more agile as well. I agree about the prices for their consumer products they need to come down a bit and they really should streamline their offerings leave the bottom of the barrel to other manufacturers.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
What still annoys me if WHY in the world did HP announce the decision to change the situation with their PSG division in such a incompetent way. Inexcusable if you ask me. Still think that Leo must go!

jalek

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
Nothing to do with the Air Force announcing yesterday that they will be standardizing on HP I'm sure. The lobbying money that went into that shouldn't go to waste, we know the decision wasn't based on durability.

shak2300

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2010
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]makes sense. a dollar store computer with a dollar store CPU[/citation]
fan boy alert

it would be a good idea in someway if they can pull it off , if not they gonna end up selling again

I've used computers from the HP group for almost all my life and honest it'll be sad to see it go. But they can't stay competitive if they have to sell 7 computers to make profit of 1 Mac, so it has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.