"Gonzo" <r_murphree@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9VVae.33930$hu5.1978@tornado.texas.rr.com...
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:24:53 GMT

Anyone here own one of the HP Model N3+ Optical Mice?

For some reason mine will randomly make my cursor fly all over
the place. This is very annoying, especially when playing
games.

Anybody else get this or should I look for another mouse?

I have three optic mice. And two of them are IOGear. And the IOGear
does this all of the time. The other one might do it too. I just got
used to it and it just doesn't bother me anymore.

Cheers!

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD under Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within WordStar 5.0