hp pavilian ze 4400 laptop

After the hp health scan under sugestions for optimizing i get 3 messages.
1. savrt devise has a problem
2. savrtpel has a problem
3. symtdi has a problem
I need to know what these devices are so i can fix them. or how to fix them?
any help would be appeciated
Thanks

--
Tony Luba

How about trying the HP website and looking for their support page? Or
using Google to search for those terms?