Question Hp Pavilion 15 Gaming laptop stuck in boot loop and the PSU fan is not working

Apr 23, 2020
This started after the laptop crashed during a heavy gaming session. Then on the windows 10 BSOD i held the power button and turned it off manually and it got stuck in a boot loop. I could click the power button and hear the two other fans start up before the laptop turned off and then turned itself on again. The screen was black the entire time it was boot looping and i couldn't hear the loud and noisy PSU fan once. I suspect dust may have clogged or blocked the PSU fan but would that cause the laptop to get stuck in a boot loop where the laptop turns on for maybe 5 seconds before crashing and rebooting all with a black screen?

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry after messing around with the laptop a bit more I realised all the fans were working however the hp pavilion ak000na is still boot looping. Even when i put the battery in or turn it on with the power supply cord it still boot loops.

Is it possible that the laptops CMOS has become corrupted or messed up. And if so how do you access the CMOS on a hp pavilion ak000na to reset it?

Apr 23, 2020
Okay another quick update, I reset my bios but that wasn't the problem. However after removing my ram my laptop was able to start without restarting however considering I only have 1 ram stick the laptop didn't actually boot up. Does this mean my ram somehow got fried and was causing the pc to boot loop?