[SOLVED] HP Pavilion 570-P023W Case Dimensions

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, firstly I apologize if my English is bad.

I would like to do a sleeper and someone offered me a HP 570-P023W but I don’t have the case dimensions. I don’t know if the Power Supply will fit in and the graphics card too. And I don’t know if it will have a good air flow either.

I want to put an I7 9700K and an EVGA 1080 which measures 267 mm on a ATX motherboard.

If it doesn’t fit, can you offer me some sleeper cases with usb 3.0

Here’s a picture of the case:
c05382625.jpg

Thank’s :)

Solution
I would recommend an i7 8700k since it supports hyperthreading, giving the pc 12 threads, 4 more than the 9700k. The 8700 has 2 less cores but 4 more threads, making it a generally better cpu. If the stock motherboard is a full atx motherboard, the new motherboard and a reasonable cooler should fit. If the case is normal sized (mid or full tower) your gpu and psu should fit aswell.
I would recommend an i7 8700k since it supports hyperthreading, giving the pc 12 threads, 4 more than the 9700k. The 8700 has 2 less cores but 4 more threads, making it a generally better cpu. If the stock motherboard is a full atx motherboard, the new motherboard and a reasonable cooler should fit. If the case is normal sized (mid or full tower) your gpu and psu should fit aswell.

Solution
Dec 30, 2018
Ok thank you. For the case I don’t know if it's ATX and if it's a Mid tower. That's what I want to know. For the cooling I thought about a 240mm watercooling if there’s enough place

Judging by the size of the dvd drive in proportion to the rest of the pc, this is some smaller form factor pc, likely still using an atx motherboard. Fitting a gtx 1080 is going to be hard as you may need a narrow video card. If you want a case that has usb3, do you want it to still be sleaper, or would you want a window?

Dec 30, 2018
The window doesn’t matter, as long as it looks sleaper and everything fits in the case with enough place for a 240mm rad. If there’s a window it’s better but if not too bad