Question HP Pavilion 595-P0033nl psu replacement

manarosi

Commendable
Dec 5, 2017
Hi everybody, i bought 1 year ago this model of HP desktop: HP Pavilion 595-P0033nl.
What i'd like to do is upgrade my gpu but, to do so, i also have to upgrade my psu since it's a 180w psu. The problem is, the HP proprietary mobo ( Lincs 843b) has a proprietary connector for the psu.
c05991922.jpg

Since i'd like to keep it as simple as possible (not changing mobo or case) is there any psu that you know that i could actually use (not the HP spare parts one since we can't buy those here in Italy)? What i should look up on those psu is if they have that 4-pin connector? Or maybe is there some adapter?. The size of the psu won't be a real problem if it doesn't fit perfectly, i could work something out. Already looked in this forum many threads about this but everytime the solution was to change mobo and case. Thank you so much for your help

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Already looked in this forum many threads about this but everytime the solution was to change mobo and case.
Probably the advice you're gonna get here. Don't think anyone knows a psu with those proprietary connectors and even if you would choose a psu with two EPS connectors from which one might fit in that "4-pin mainpower" connector we wouldn't know if the pin layout would be the same to power the motherboard so you might potentionally risk the whole pc.