Question HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-k0003na Bios uptade Failed

I updated bios via HP assistant , PC finished updating and integrity check and after restart Black screen Because I used this HP soft I do not have Bios Backup anyone have one ?

I have CH341A I try flash with Bios from HP website but looks like this is not enough.

CPU Ryzen 5 4600H

Model 24-k0003na

Product ID 1D9X7EA

Serial number 8CQ04602CK

I contact HP service I still covered in warranty but they will no repair it because I have also broken screen, they will not fix my bios under warranty.

HP service want to charge me $465 for Screen replacement that I do not need and after they do bios for free, I seen original screen cost only $183.

I asked HP service about bios backup file but they will not provide it .

I already try everything else my last chance to get Full bios file to flash bios chip.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
BIOS revisions F.09 and F.32 are readily available on the support website. I entered your serial # and made a guess about OS version and landed here:

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-k0003na Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

The issue is, if the unit already failed the BIOS update within the assistant, there will be no way to load a new BIOS as you have to at least be able to boot to BIOS to update it. By and large, your unit is bricked unless you pony up to pay HP, assuming they can actually do something about it.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Since you have located the programmer, is there any manner of number or information on the BIOS chip itself that might lend towards finding what it is?

I know from watching Northridge Fix that HP (and many others) are very secretive about information like schematics and parts information.

Regardless, it would seem unless you can find this full image it would be a waste of resource and time to find and still be stuck.

TRENDING THREADS