Hp Pavilion x360 convertible external graphics card??

Sep 18, 2018
My Hp Pavilion x360 convertible laptop does not run games very well. I cannot even play dark souls on the lowest resolution without everything moving very slow. I cannot get a good frame rate. Is there any way I could use an external graphics card of some sort to be able to play games like this?
If not, what are my other options?

Solution
Well, it is possible with EXP GDC BEAST 8.0 and up. But you need a external monitor and a powersupply. Also you need to remove your wifi card from motherboard to connect the EXP GDC cables, so your external GPU is running at PCIe x1. A USB wifi adapter should solve that problem.

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017
Well, it is possible with EXP GDC BEAST 8.0 and up. But you need a external monitor and a powersupply. Also you need to remove your wifi card from motherboard to connect the EXP GDC cables, so your external GPU is running at PCIe x1. A USB wifi adapter should solve that problem.

Solution

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

That thing makes your laptop into a desktop, so yes it isn't portable. However you can run it at your laptop internal screen but there is a ~5-15FPS drop.