Question hp pavillion pc laptop won't power up ?

qmuddy2

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2013
i could not power-up this 16 mo. old laptop; what is the best laptop, where i won't have problems with powering up ? dell ? i don't want to spend over $2000; i do not want to build my own pc laptop; i want to buy my next laptop from a computer store here in honolulu; best buy ? i assume dell would be better than msi, lenivo, acer, etc; my hp is up now, i'm leaving the charger pluged in, afraid that if i run it on the battery it won't have enough power to power up if it goes to sleep, etc; i have the power settings set to never go to sleep; thanks !

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
i could not power-up this 16 mo. old laptop; what is the best laptop, where i won't have problems with powering up ? dell ? i don't want to spend over $2000; i do not want to build my own pc laptop; i want to buy my next laptop from a computer store here in honolulu; best buy ? i assume dell would be better than msi, lenivo, acer, etc; my hp is up now, i'm leaving the charger pluged in, afraid that if i run it on the battery it won't have enough power to power up if it goes to sleep, etc; i have the power settings set to never go to sleep; thanks !
What is your main problem?