hp procurve 2312 flashen to 2512

Hello,

I have a hp procurve 2312 switch and i want it flashed to an 2512M.
The hardware is exact the same and someone i know did the same a few years
ago but the only problem
is that he doesnt know anymore how he get the hacked firmware.

I hope someone here does know it.

Thx in advance.

Please mail me at m.ebbers@chello.nl

On the seventh day, eppie wrote...

> Hello,
>
> I have a hp procurve 2312 switch and i want it flashed to an 2512M.
> The hardware is exact the same and someone i know did the same a few years
> ago but the only problem
> is that he doesnt know anymore how he get the hacked firmware.
>
> I hope someone here does know it.

while i find it tempting :) i haven't found any reference in the web so
far. i also believe that both devices are in fact different but then again,
i may be wrong.

if however you find something i really like to hear from you.

--
with kind regards
Christian

My cuts, short or long, don't go wrong - Aragorn