HP StorageWorks Autoloader 1/8 - Bar Code Scanner?

Hi All,

I've got a HP StorageWorks Autoloader 1/8 and just purchased a set of
new tapes and HP Ultrim barcode labels. I assumed (grrrr) that after
importing the new media and "scanning" them (right-click "Slots" part
of the HP device in Backup Exec and select "Scan") that'd I'd get a
list of the tapes with data in the "Bar Code" column.

OK so my question is this, how do I know if there's a bar code scanner
in the Autoloader?

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,
Dave

Turns out that a bar code reader is not available with this model. HP
says that one needs to go to the Galactica series before a bar code
reader becomes an available option.