HP Unveils The Envy 32 Media Display With Freesync

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
this is one fancy looking monitor. I would love to know the maximum refresh rate and if a gsync version will be coming.

i really wish more gsync monitors would start adding more ports like HDMI, DVI, etc.. Even if gsync wont work on those added ports, i would still love the option so i can use other devices on that expensive screen.

andyurme

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Those are some very fat side bezels. I guess no one is going to use these in a multiple monitor setup.

You mean the speakers. QHD is plenty for people like me. Just need to determine if those B&O speakers live up to the standard.

MagicPants

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, I'd be pretty excited about this if it didn't have the side speakers as I already have a 7.1 system. Also without any mention of a refresh rate, I have to assume it's just 60hz. I'm actively looking to buy a 29 to 34 inch qhd, ips monitor with 144hz (don't care about freesync or gsync because I don't want to be locked in).

alextheblue

Distinguished
I'm actively looking to buy a 29 to 34 inch qhd, ips monitor with 144hz (don't care about freesync or gsync because I don't want to be locked in).

You might not care, but freesync doesn't add the premium so don't skip over a display that implements it. It doesn't lock you into anything. Lots of new models are implementing it, soon it'll be a box for every model to check (except for s-sync models).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS