HP Vectra VL 5/200 PII - AGP Video Slot question

Ohm

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2005

Hello,

I got a HP Vectra VL 5/2000 PII in perfect working condition from my
workplace dumpster. Though I have no use of this Iam thinking does it
come with a AGP Video Slot? The case is locked and I dont have the key
or user guide. If it dont have a AGP slot I am going to leave it where
I found it.

Appreciate any info.

Sam

Nope. No AGP slot. Early early Pentium II systems did not have AGP slots. And
Pentium class systems never did, either. Leave it where you found it?
Hazardous waste on the hoof. I hope that the company that takes away the
dumpster processes it and removes the hazardous wastes before it goes to a
landfill... Ben Myers