HTC One M9 Debuts, Flashes Style, Promises Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ik_So

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015
Nice phone. Of course it would be so. They kept the idea of M8 and they just took it a step further. So everyone was sure about the result.. http://versus.com/en/htc-one-m9-vs-htc-one-m8. But please next time try to surprise us!

QuanTums

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2007
I guess their focus on this launch is why they couldn't be bothered to work on the lollipop update for the M8

Dunno 'QuanTums', but majority of us with the M8 have received lollipop nearly a month ago.... within the promised time of 90 days.... yes, Sense 7 was being held back till this model hits the markets.... but we're pretty sure to get it soon enough....
As the saying goes, "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" I guess, HTC just improved ona really great phone to give us a better , more polished, faster phone that we all were craving for, nothing that would shatter the earth but just something better and more in line with the 'many core' many smile funda....

a512

Reputable
Mar 2, 2015
I guess their focus on this launch is why they couldn't be bothered to work on the lollipop update for the M8
My unlocked M7 got the update already. If you have carrier phone it might be pending there.

PaulBags

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2015
I have the M7, and if there is one thing I'd change I'd make the screen centered. This looks even more off centered, with the logo + the on screen buttons.

Plus it's probably lollipop, and I can't live without exposed & control of my data connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS