HTC Will Replace Your HTC One M9 For Free Within 12 Months Of Purchase With 'Uh Oh' Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
HTC just added to list of manifacturers to replace my note 4 if the note 5 ends up like the Galaxy S6 with no expandle memory (I am ok with nonuser replacable battery but not with no SD slot)

I'm the opposite, expandable memory isn't fully necessary as long as it's accesible via USB, and i have about 64gb worth baked in. But the replaceable battery is a deal breaker, mine usually dwindles in capacity after a year, and won't last a full day. Once it doesn't last a full day, then i replace it.

g-unit1111

Titan
This is definitely a good thing and more manufacturers should follow suit. The question I have though, is has HTC improved the cameras on their phones? The one I have on my current One is beyond horrible.

uglyduckling81

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2011
I wish they had this for the M8. I dropped it in a spa within months of owning it when on a holiday. I now have a water resistant Z3 Compact but it's no where near as good a phone as the M8. HTC really do make the best phones.

Sn3akr

Honorable
Nov 16, 2013
This is a load of **** The rest of the world i gonna be charged for every US customer getting a new device come time to replace it, 'cause a new device just fetch a better resell price..

"I want that new nodel "UH OH.. Old got wet, better get a replacement to sell"

Because of this, M9 is of the list for my next device.

microFarads

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2010

Well... You are in luck! Check the OWNERS MANUAL and you will discover that the Samsung S6 CAN HAVE the battery changed! It takes many screws but it is not that hard as this happens only once every 2 years!

I'm the opposite, expandable memory isn't fully necessary as long as it's accesible via USB, and i have about 64gb worth baked in. But the replaceable battery is a deal breaker, mine usually dwindles in capacity after a year, and won't last a full day. Once it doesn't last a full day, then i replace it.

avensis

Reputable
Apr 25, 2015
HTC UH OH is a very interesting initiative remains whether this option will attract more customers and divert their attention to buy the Samsung Galaxy S6.

Status
Not open for further replies.