I get no html graphics on web pages,just outlines and the fonts are very
large I am using ie6, I experience the same problem with other programs
that are web active on the desktop. I have tried foxfire web brouser and it
loads all the htlm graphics and the fonts are of normal size.This problem is
in outlook express too, any ideas as how to fix this problem?
thanks Ed

You may check the following in IE:

- Tools>Internet OPtions
Under tab 'General' check the settings of 'Fonts'

- Under View menu, set the text size

Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/