Huawei All But Confirms Galaxy Note II Rival, Ascend Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhead

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II and love it but I wouldn't go bigger. I only want a large smartphone 5.5" max and a full size tablet or laptop.

G

Sorry guys, not calling it a "phablet". Can we kill that term before it even gets off the ground please?

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Any phone above 4.7" is in basement-dwelling dateless-wonder neckbeard territory.I'd say over 4.5" but I really want the Nexus 4.[/citation]

Nexus 4 would be a great phone if it was 2010...

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]wemakeourfuture[/nom]Nexus 4 would be a great phone if it was 2010...[/citation]

You're overestimating worldwide LTE availability (and utility), and the demand for the Nexus 4 seems to contradict your statement.

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
January 18th, 2015: Samsung releases the new Galaxy Note IV, with a 17.4" ultra-high definition screen 10240X6050, 64GB of RAM, and a 32 core processor.

[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Any phone above 4.7" is in basement-dwelling dateless-wonder neckbeard territory.I'd say over 4.5" but I really want the Nexus 4.[/citation]
Man, what is it with the anti-Note 2 trolls this morning? I feel bad for people who dismiss it out of hand, like they're afraid that it will lead to social stigmatization, or erectile dysfunction, or whatever.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
I have both SGS3 and Nexus 7. I find them both very useful in different use case senario. What I would love to see is if Google can make the next gen Nexus 7 into a phone. That way I don't have to carry both devices at the same time.
Yes, I'm going to make phone call holding a 7" to my face, I'm already doing it when I have wifi.
Yes, it can easily fit into my pockets, jeans, work trouser, coat and light jacket pockets. It's one of the first requirement when I got Nexus 7, pocketable, don't want to carry a man purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.