[SOLVED] Huawei band 4 pro compatibility question.

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience using a wearable smart watch or fitness band to get notifications from a ring doorbell ?
As you may have guessed from my title I am looking at getting a simple tracker in the form of the huawei Band 4 Pro, it states that it will show notifications but there are no real details.
Online I have read that some smart watches and bands have limited compatibility while others will send most app notifications.
I am also wondering if the notification would be sent in real time. obviously sending a notification that someone is at my door when it was in fact 2 minutes ago is a bit pointless.

I am not totally set on getting the band 4 pro , it just seems the best option considering I have the P30 pro right now.
I don't really see the ability to connect to ring or not as a deal breaker, its a quality of life nice to have feature.
I just like to try and do my homework before buying.
Any and all other options/advice or recommendations welcome.

Thanks for reading

Mactronix :)

Solution
i dont have huawei band, but another brand...it should work same tho, notifications are sent right away from phone through bluetooth, basicly wearables are perma connected with bluetooth, as long phone is in range, ull get all notifications u set to show
i dont have huawei band, but another brand...it should work same tho, notifications are sent right away from phone through bluetooth, basicly wearables are perma connected with bluetooth, as long phone is in range, ull get all notifications u set to show

Solution
Jun 3, 2021
Hi there
I have a band 4 pro and a ring doorbell and I get notifications from the ring as long as my fitness tracker is connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth. The notification feature seems to work well.

Jun 3, 2021
Hi there
I have a band 4 pro and a ring doorbell and I get notifications from the ring as long as my fitness tracker is connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth. The notification feature seems to work well.
I sometimes experience a delay in getting notifications on my iPhone which is a bit annoying but that happened before I got the fitness tracker and is probably a connection issue with my network. Once the phone receives a notification the tracker seems to respond quickly.