Huawei broadbands Fair Usage Policy Capping my download data to 800mb limit everyday

MarvMaddara

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015
I own a huawei broadband that really sucks because it has an 800mb download limit. What basically happens is when I reach 800mb download data, the connection goes from 3g to 2g which is not great for downloading. I'm trying to download the 5gb update of GTA V retail version but I can't finish it because of my internet. My internet speeds are great but the amount of data eaten by the internet speed will also increase and it will reach the 800mb limit quicker. can anybody help? is there a way so that i can bypass this limit?

Solution
Pay for a larger data cap is really the only way. You could try to find it on a torrent , a patch should be a legal download and many people seed these because torrent tends to download much faster than a direct download from the company. You would not be using it to go faster though you would be using it because it can restart easier from a failed download.
Pay for a larger data cap is really the only way. You could try to find it on a torrent , a patch should be a legal download and many people seed these because torrent tends to download much faster than a direct download from the company. You would not be using it to go faster though you would be using it because it can restart easier from a failed download.

Solution