Huawei E5372 LTE 4G From Russia

TrevorBubbles

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013
Hi all
I am in the process of bidding for a the above Huawei E5372 in a bidding website and this device will be sent from Russia. I have just realised that the device console language (where I enter my APN, password in my browser) could be in Russian. Can anyone confirm this or will it be in the English language? I need to know pretty quickly so I can decide to stay bidding on it or not. Any help would be great.

Regards

T

Solution
You have a worse problem than just language.

All the terms you list like LTE, 4g,2g etc etc actually mean very little Unlocked also means very little. What is extremely important is the radio frequencies it works on say for LTE. It gets to be impossible to get a device than can run on every possible radio frequency in the world and LTE is run on many many different frequencies. As a example verison and att both run on 700mhz in the USA. They difference in radio frequencies is actually very small but many devices even if you unlock them the radios are still fixed to the exact frequency bands used by their carriers and you can not change them. From what I am told this is a option that is set at the factory and you need...

TrevorBubbles

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

Thanks for the reply. I have contacted the seller but no reply yet. I am just i a bit of a rush to get an answer at the moment.

USAFRet

Titan

Well...there's no way for anyone else to know exactly what that guy is selling.

TrevorBubbles

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

he is selling Unlocked Huawei E5372 LTE 4G 3G 2G Pocket Wi-Fi B/G/N Router

USAFRet

Titan

Right. But whether the default language will English, Russian, or Klingon...only he knows.

You have a worse problem than just language.

All the terms you list like LTE, 4g,2g etc etc actually mean very little Unlocked also means very little. What is extremely important is the radio frequencies it works on say for LTE. It gets to be impossible to get a device than can run on every possible radio frequency in the world and LTE is run on many many different frequencies. As a example verison and att both run on 700mhz in the USA. They difference in radio frequencies is actually very small but many devices even if you unlock them the radios are still fixed to the exact frequency bands used by their carriers and you can not change them. From what I am told this is a option that is set at the factory and you need specialized equipment to change the radio frequency.

Solution

TrevorBubbles

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

thanks for the reply, i think I am going to give this device a miss and stay searching :)