Flowwid

Prominent
Apr 22, 2019
So a few months ago i build my second pc for my school and job stuff, I havent really used it until last week, i decided to install some games from steam. I played dark souls 3 last week and the fps is really solid around 50-60 on medium setting 1080p but after playing this a few hours i stop playing until tomorrow. On the second day i realize my fps drop on medium setting its like around 30-40fps so i lower the graphic to low setting and did some nvidia tweaking to make sure i have the highest performance and also changing my power plan to high performance, it actually boost my fps a bit but its not as good as the first day i was playing dark souls 3 at medium setting. i decided to play again since its not that bad. Day after days the frame seems to be a bit lower especially on the first area of the game my fps drop into like 36 fps and i already overclock my gpu tweaking some stuff, yes it increase my fps a bit but not as good as my first day and now i'm running out of option on how to fix this issue.

-GTX 750TI
-16 GB ram ddr 3
-Intel core i7 3770 3.40Ghz
-480Gb SSD
-500w psu

Should i re-apply my thermal paste on my cpu? Because its been a few months since i last time use it

Thanks for reading!