Question Huges FPS Drops in games

Jun 15, 2019
I have huges drops in fps (like 60fps drops to 20 suddenly) when I make sudden movements in games or when the scene changes quickly. ej:in shooters when moving the camera fast or in hack and slash when there are very fast movements.
Also sometimes I notice that when I use browser or do something else on the pc it is pretty slow.

PC:
MSI H100M PRO-VH PLUS
i3 7100
rx590
8gb ram

(I know I have a bottleneck ,but I don't think it's the problem because before I played and there was no problem and I was doing well in games)

Also sometimes when I play for a while the problem seems like disappearing , but when reset the game comeback.

Already tested:
  • Reinstalled Windows.
  • Reintalled Drivers of GPU.
  • Test Malwarebytes,Superantispyware,Avast,Norton,etc and nothing.
  • Temperatures checked and are pretty cool (about 70c gpu and 60cpu max).
  • Tested HDD and they have no problem.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019
yeah,i used Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the drivers.

PSU:Thermaltake Tr2 600w

• from what I saw the usage of gpu is normal (completely sure that it is not GPU Problem ,because I already tried it on another pc and its works perfect without fps drops) .
  • memory usage is also normal
  • cpu :sometimes when its don't have a lot of cpu load there is a core that has 0 usage ,but when its have quite a load al cores reach 100% usage perfectly.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
yeah,i used Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the drivers.
(y)

PSU:Thermaltake Tr2 600w
What was the power supply in the other PC?

• from what I saw the usage of gpu is normal (completely sure that it is not GPU Problem ,because I already tried it on another pc and its works perfect without fps drops) .
  • memory usage is also normal
  • cpu :sometimes when its don't have a lot of cpu load there is a core that has 0 usage ,but when its have quite a load al cores reach 100% usage perfectly.
Go here^and link the results. Make sure to close everything before running this, or it will screw with the results.

TRENDING THREADS