Question Huion drawing tablet causing mouse spasms

Jan 22, 2020
PC Specs:

i5 4690k

GTX 970

8 GB Ram

I recently purchased a Huion INSPIROY Q11K Drawing Tablet. The tablet works fine and I'm very happy with it. However, when I have it to the side and I'm not using it (I have the stylus in it's holder, no chance of it touching the tablet) I also have the tablet off. My mouse will randomly jump to the bottom right of my screen down near the clock. It always seems to go to the exact same place, the show hidden icons button.

This is the first tablet I've ever bought so I have zero experience with them. So, maybe I'm over looking something blatantly obvious.

I appreciate any help!

Ralston18

Titan
What OS is your system running and has Microsoft Edge been installed?

Look in Task Manager - do you seen anything running in the background that you can associate with the tablet whether the tablet is powered on or not? And it could be something in Task Scheduler.

Tablet uses a USB connection: correct?

When the cursor is on the hidden icons button (having jumped there) and you click the button do you seen the tablet?

Try to get a sense of the timing - may not be random per se. Either some pattern on its' own merits or some pattern that after some action then x minutes/seconds later the jump occurs.

Is there any sort of power saver for the tablet?

Sidebar:

Interestingly enough I have been experiencing a similar problem except the mouse cursor jumps to the lower left corner and opens the tiled desktop. ( Windows 10, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse.) The "jump" happens without any keyboard or mouse activity.

Just started on my "test" system after Microsoft Edge was installed. Will share if I find anything....

Jan 22, 2020
What OS is your system running and has Microsoft Edge been installed?

Look in Task Manager - do you seen anything running in the background that you can associate with the tablet whether the tablet is powered on or not? And it could be something in Task Scheduler.

Tablet uses a USB connection: correct?

When the cursor is on the hidden icons button (having jumped there) and you click the button do you seen the tablet?

Try to get a sense of the timing - may not be random per se. Either some pattern on its' own merits or some pattern that after some action then x minutes/seconds later the jump occurs.

Is there any sort of power saver for the tablet?

Sidebar:

Interestingly enough I have been experiencing a similar problem except the mouse cursor jumps to the lower left corner and opens the tiled desktop. ( Windows 10, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse.) The "jump" happens without any keyboard or mouse activity.

Just started on my "test" system after Microsoft Edge was installed. Will share if I find anything....

So I found that even if my tablet is completely turned off and my pen is in it's dock this will happen occasionally. However, I unplugged the power cable to ensure it's off and it stopped. I'm curious to see if it happens when I'm using the tablet with the pen. If that's the case its a huge issue as you could imagine but if it doesn't then unplugging the tablet when I'm not using it may not be a fix but, I'm happy to just do that. I haven't used the tablet much yet as I've been busy but I have for a couple hours and didn't notice this issue happening when in use. I'll keep this thread updated.

To answer your questions anyway,

I run on Windows 10, so yeah it's installed
Yep it's a USB connection
Yep I see the tablet software. Just looked and when it's unplugged the software is still open but the logo is greyed out. I guess meaning it's in an idle state.
Hope that helps somehow anyway, I haven't got a clue! :D