Question HUNSN - Good or Bad?

Mar 12, 2022
I am curious if anyone out there owns and uses a HUNSN (or iHansun I think is their other trade name) mini PC. They seem to have good reviews on Amazon but I know those are sometimes fake. I also can't seem to find reviews of the company itself - any thoughts?

kanewolf

Titan
I am curious if anyone out there owns and uses a HUNSN (or iHansun I think is their other trade name) mini PC. They seem to have good reviews on Amazon but I know those are sometimes fake. I also can't seem to find reviews of the company itself - any thoughts?
Their website looks like they cater to an industrial user rather than a home user. Consequently, there won't be reviews. They might get home usage as a firewall (pFsense), but I doubt the cost of these makes them too appealing to most buyers.
If you have a situation where "industrial" conditions exist (high temps, dust, etc) then they are probably fine.

Mar 12, 2022
Their website looks like they cater to an industrial user rather than a home user. Consequently, there won't be reviews. They might get home usage as a firewall (pFsense), but I doubt the cost of these makes them too appealing to most buyers.
If you have a situation where "industrial" conditions exist (high temps, dust, etc) then they are probably fine.

Would you say they aren't good for home use for any other reason besides the price?