Hunt for the right tablet. Galaxy Tab S vs iPad Air 2

aq88

Reputable
Mar 19, 2015
My real issue is that I don't want my tablet to lag and want it to last for at least 2 years (my school ends in 2 years). Both of these have pros and cons and I have always been an Android/PC user.

Tab S: I have heard that Tab S2 is coming out next month. I can't wait for that month as I need it right now. Also, don't Android devices tend to slow down after a year or so? My first Android was Sony Xperia U and it slowed down after about 8 or 9 months. Then, my Nexus 4 slowed down after about a year. And now, my Galaxy Note 3 is slowing down and it has only been 11 months since I bought it..

iPad Air 2: I have also heard that Apple products slow down too after new phone/tablet comes out. I am not sure about this as I never had any experience with these devices. Other thing is that if I want to buy a larger storage, I have to pay a lot of money for that. Other cons are, a lot of things that I won't be able to do which I can on an Android.

I know I wrote a lot but this all just came to my mind. Please help me here as I am going to pay more than CA$450 for either of these.

Thanks in Advance

Spicy23

Reputable
May 15, 2015
SAMSUNG TAB S FTW. This tablet has an awesome resolution, reasonable price, and pretty thin.but this year tabs 2 is coming out and its thinner and better