Mack Bell

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2014
Having this odd issues of white blocks appearing when I come around corners, and quickly disappearing. I've tried 4 different nvidia drivers and in-game graphics options have no effect on the issue.

i9-10850k
MSI 1080 DUKE OC
16GB Corsair LPX CL16 3200MHZ
EVGA SuperNova 750G3
SAMSUNG EVO plus 250GB (windows)
SAMGSUNG EVO 1TB (games)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2NITFyiGgY

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? As for the GPU drivers, have you tried working with DDU prior to moving onto another driver version? I'd advise on first making sure that your motherboard's BIOS is up to date. Then check to see that your OS is up to date as well. Then download the latest drivers for your GPU, use DDU and remove all traces of GPU drivers from the platform. While in Safe Mode, manually reinstall the GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

have you tried firing up another title to see if the issue is only limited to Hunt: Showdown? Out of curiosity, where did you source the game from?

Mack Bell

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2014
PSU is 2 years old, and yes I used DDU between each install while testing the different Drivers (466.27, 472.12, 496.13, 511.65) Windows is up to date and I've never seen this appear in another game, bios version I'm not sure which I'm on, typically don't mess with it unless there is a stability issue

EDIT: I updated my bios, no change

Last edited: