Question Husband messed with bios now wont go passed logo

Aug 28, 2021
I just got a gateway GWTC116-2BK 4 wrk husband goes in the bios starts changing stuff ...am at the store I know how to setup password in there that's all when I get hm he tells me he was in the last section of bios n where the boot recovery I think he said windows recovery n the choice ueefi or eefi choice was n he hit enter instead of esc. Now it will ask for bios password then the logo n nothing else did the alt f10,f1 repeatedly hit f8 n nothing didn't have it long enough to make back up just got it help plz.!!!???

Aug 28, 2021
Let me clarify I bought a gateway 2 in 1 I know enough to set a bios password that's not the problem its after I type in the password the logo comes on n nothing happens n I tried everything of seen or read that has anything to do with this situation

Aug 28, 2021
I can't get it to do nothing I thought if I hooked up my portable DVR n put in my windows boot up disk it might work n nothing , am desperate I've been unemployed for going on 2 yrs i found job need this to work help even if i have to open her up just it to work