[SOLVED] hwmonitor readings

Solution
Your sig mentions 5 GHz? If those are indeed all-core 5 GHz temps, they are to be expected...; in fact, if those are Prime95 /small FFT temps, I'm surprised they are as low as they are.....

You can try running air across the mainboard's VRN circuitry to see if some of the 90C readings go a bit lower, but, those are likely some assorted VRM test points associated with sustained ~125 W TDP.
Your sig mentions 5 GHz? If those are indeed all-core 5 GHz temps, they are to be expected...; in fact, if those are Prime95 /small FFT temps, I'm surprised they are as low as they are.....

You can try running air across the mainboard's VRN circuitry to see if some of the 90C readings go a bit lower, but, those are likely some assorted VRM test points associated with sustained ~125 W TDP.

Solution

Afro_ninja199

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019

those temps were while prime95 was running, small FFT with all 3 AVX disabled cheers will try the air on mother board