[SOLVED] Hyper 212 BE + R5 3600

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys,
I'm an owner of the CM Hyper 212 BE and I'm using it on my B450 Pro4 with my Ryzen 5 3600. I have a question about my temps and wanted to know, if they are fine. First of all: I have a case with negative air pressure (0 intake, 2 exhaust). My VGA is a RX 5700 XT. Now my cpu temps: When I run Prime 95 with small FFTs, my CPU has a power consumption of about 87 watts and hits about 70 C. The CPU cooler fan is running at about 1000 rpm and the case fans at 900. If I fully enable PBO, my cpu hits 90 C degrees at 110 watts consumption. If I try these settings, I set my cpu fan at full speed, 1800 rpm in this case. I wanted to ask if these temps are normal in my scenario.
I'm looking forward for your help.
Greets

Solution
You temps are good. About right for your setup.
I have a 3600 with a 212evo and get about the same temps when loaded with prime 95. Everything set to default values.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the case and how the fans are orientated? In fact what fans are you using? What sort of ambient room air temps are you working with? That should give us some semblance of what your temps bearing are.

Benchmarking app's tend to stress the CPU/GPU more than what a regular system would go for. In fact stress testing is only meant for system's that are overclocked or tweaked. For your case, if the temps are max at 70 Deg C while gaming, you're cool!

Mar 4, 2021
My case is the Kolink Stronghold and both fans are exhaust fans. One in the rear and one in the top. These are the stock fans. I don't have a
air conditioner in my room so I don't really know what ambiente temps I have. I meant that I believe that my temps are a bit to high for my aftermarket cooler. I wanted to ask if it's my fan configuration or my cooler or other stuff.

TRENDING THREADS