Question Hyper 212 Black Edition Asus H110 Plus

butterfig

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys. I’m just wondering if I could put a hyper 212 black edition cooler into an h110 plus from asus. It’s a small motherboard, and I’m using tall DIMMs. They are ADATA XPG Z1 Silver 8gb modules. My liquid cooler is starting to grind and it’s annoying. I’ve gotten it from Best Buy a year and a half ago and it was good. I’ve heard air coolers perform better so I’m wondering if I could fit a hyper 212 black with an asus h110 plus motherboard without any clearance issues. If I cannot, I will just buy a new liquid cpu cooler as it can mount on the rear of my case. Thanks!

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
A 212 is a fairly basic cooler & may, or may not outperform/rival an AIO depending in the AIO.

No compatibility concerns with the board. Does your case have sufficient clearance to allow for the cooler? It's been a while since I used one, but i don't think a 212 interferes with memory

butterfig

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 16, 2019
A 212 is a fairly basic cooler & may, or may not outperform/rival an AIO depending in the AIO.

No compatibility concerns with the board. Does your case have sufficient clearance to allow for the cooler? It's been a while since I used one, but i don't think a 212 interferes with memory
It’s a mid tower, so i doubt it won’t fit. It’s an h500i.