[SOLVED] Hyper 212 black issues

Jan 29, 2021
Hi,

So, I have been struggling with mounting this hyper 212 black edition. 3 out of 4 will mount correctly but the last one wont even mount near it. I'm using a B550 Aorus elite. Is there a way I can mount this perfectly or..?

Solution
Not supposed to fully torque them each down one at a time, it should be done in an alternating pattern, similar to when you tighten the lug nuts on your car tire.

You'll only want to get the first one started, then the diagonal opposite to get started, then another, and then the last one. Then tighten them each in opposite/diagonal pattern 1-2 turns until all are tightened.

If you are doing this and they still do not align, check to see if the mounting braces are not bent or otherwise have any issues.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Not supposed to fully torque them each down one at a time, it should be done in an alternating pattern, similar to when you tighten the lug nuts on your car tire.

You'll only want to get the first one started, then the diagonal opposite to get started, then another, and then the last one. Then tighten them each in opposite/diagonal pattern 1-2 turns until all are tightened.

If you are doing this and they still do not align, check to see if the mounting braces are not bent or otherwise have any issues.

Solution