Hi, quick few questions about replacing my stock cooler. I have an i5-8400 with stock cooler that makes a lot of noise under load. I want to replace it with a better but affordable cooler, e.g. Hyper 212 Evo or Hyper TX3 Evo. Here are a few questions:
- Do both of these coolers work with i5-8400? My case is NZXT S340 White.
- Will these coolers be quiet under load, better than the one Intel supplied?
- Do these come with screws, brackets, heatsink etc. needed to install them?
- Will I need that "thermal paste" thing when replacing the stock cooler?
- Do RAM (I have G.Skill RipJaws 2x8GB) or GC (MSI 1060 Gaming X) have anything to do with cooler's clearance?