Question Hyper-v VM error's

For me, it seems you're trying to attach an .ISO file to a VM, and that ISO is not acccessible by the Hyper-V process. Move that ISO to a place where everybody can access it, like C:\Users\Public\Downloads

p.p. There are now such words as "u", "abuve" and "no" (used as "know") in English. Even if English is not your first language, writing it in such a was looks disgusting...

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
For me, it seems you're trying to attach an .ISO file to a VM, and that ISO is not acccessible by the Hyper-V process. Move that ISO to a place where everybody can access it, like C:\Users\Public\Downloads

p.p. There are now such words as "u", "abuve" and "no" (used as "know") in English. Even if English is not your first language, writing it in such a was looks disgusting...

Yes. Sorry about that my image editor was running out of space for messages. I did not know I was spelling abuve wrong as I'm very elaterite.

The error does say its located in my downloads folder. My image has that info blacked out. so I'm guessing it pointing in the right direction. Any suggestions on how to see if vm manager is pointing at right folder ?

EDIT: Fix is I had to tell the disc drive to eject the iso.. I never had to do that before.

Last edited: