Hyper X Cloud 2 makes static noise and cuts in/out depending on movement

Whiskerine

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
I can't seem to make a thread, when I go to describe it the box to type in has no space and it tells me to provide more details... But back to the topic, when I move around with my Hyper X Cloud 2 headset, it creates static and cuts out. This happened like 10 minutes ago and I've got no clue what to do, any help is appreciated!

Solution
Hello, Whiskerine and welcome to Tom's Hardware forums.

You sent a report to the Moderators but you already created a thread so that's one problem you already fixed. Editing your post is by clicking on the pencil icon below your post and to the right of the page. Hover your mouse over that and you'll see the words "full edit".

I don't know much about high-end headsets but I'm sure someone will be along quite soon to help you with your problem.
Hello, Whiskerine and welcome to Tom's Hardware forums.

You sent a report to the Moderators but you already created a thread so that's one problem you already fixed. Editing your post is by clicking on the pencil icon below your post and to the right of the page. Hover your mouse over that and you'll see the words "full edit".

I don't know much about high-end headsets but I'm sure someone will be along quite soon to help you with your problem.

Solution