Hyper x fury ddr4 16gb oc to 3200MHz

Feb 11, 2019
Hello im new at oc so have a question, I changed my ram speed in bios to 3200mhz I think default was 2666 or something cant remember, pc booted and everthing looks fine, but I didint change voltage or any other settings, can it cause damage or another problems to my pc? What else should I change or should I just reset speed to default to not cause any issues to my ram or cpu? My cpu is ryzen 7 2700x running at 4.1 thanks for help :)

If your system is stable at 4.1GHz then there's not more to gain/achieve from the CPU.Same with RAM, so if the system is stable and temps are in check then you should be happy.

Stability tests should and will determine if a few Bios tweaks are in order and that your cooling system is coping.
Run the stability stress test in AIDA64 for 10-20mins then Realbench stress test and if no issues then your stable.
Results of the above can be posted and analyzed for safety. (Overvolting RAM or Core is of concern not frequency for safe operation)

Stress testing with AIDA64 will determine if 1.2V is enough to maintain stability of your RAM.
You can also run Memtest86 from a USB drive to determine any errors.

If the system boots OK and stable then leave it. If not then raise DRAM Voltage in .02 steps. Do not exceed 1.4V.
AIDA64 will test your RAM (should be done individually) and an initial stress test should be done with check boxes for CPU, FPU and Cache to determine thermal margins. You can also test your Drives and GPU. For analysis use IMGOR to host your files.

Feb 11, 2019
Also does it matters in which slots is rams? I have rog strix b450 f gaming motherboard with ‧ 4 x DIMM, dual-channel if rams put in wrong sockets can it reduce performance? Will do tests after few hours, thanks for replies :)

TRENDING THREADS