Hyperterminal Installation

I need to use hyperterminal to send medical billing forms over the internet.
However, my computer does not have the hyperterminal installed, or it is in a
hidden file. How do I use it? I am running XP Professional, version 5.1.
Thank you.

Where have you looked? Try Start -> All Programs ->
Accessories -> Communications -> Hyperterminal.

If it's not there try going to Start -> Run. Then enter
hypertrm.exe in the Open box and click OK.

If that doesn't work search your PC for hypertrm.exe. If you find
the program create a shortcut to it on your desktop.

Is this your personal computer or is it one you use at work? If
it's a work computer, there's a possiblity that access to this
program has been restricted through a Group Policy. You're going
to have to get your System Administrator to help you with that.

Nepatsfan