[SOLVED] HyperX Alpha Wireless power button loose?

mudwub

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2014
I recently got a pair of these and noticed that the power button wiggles a bit or maybe mine is loose?

Have heard it make a noise while moving around when I am actually wearing the headphones. The noise goes away as soon as soon I put a finger over the power button.

Was just curious if anyone else experiences this?

Solution
Could you pass on a video with audio of the issue? You might want to contact your seller and HyperX pertaining the issue, it's possible that there's a defect with your unit and an RMA might be in need. You will need to contact them since tampering with a brand new pair of headphones can and will void your warranty.

Lutfij

Titan
Could you pass on a video with audio of the issue? You might want to contact your seller and HyperX pertaining the issue, it's possible that there's a defect with your unit and an RMA might be in need. You will need to contact them since tampering with a brand new pair of headphones can and will void your warranty.

Solution

mudwub

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2014
Yeah I will probably give them a call.

It's kind of hard to capture the sound on video. It is pretty quiet when not wearing the headphones. But when I actually have them on, I can hear it if they move in a certain way.