Hyperx cloud 2 sound problem

Unclassified

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
My Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 headset is having problems playing audio. They are around 8 months old and have had no problems before this. It has nothing do with the sound card cause it happens when I plug the headset into any device. There is a little bit of audio but it sounds distorted or something and not all the audio plays through. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Solution
8 months is within kingstons RMA range. Accessories (Mic, Cuffs, or soundcard) are only 6 months, but since the issue is the headset itself it should be under warranty.
When I had to deal with kingstons RMA department they were very pleasant and quick.

Unclassified

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

No it is not the soundcard because when i plug the headphones directly into any device using the 3.5mm jack it is the same thing.

8 months is within kingstons RMA range. Accessories (Mic, Cuffs, or soundcard) are only 6 months, but since the issue is the headset itself it should be under warranty.
When I had to deal with kingstons RMA department they were very pleasant and quick.

Solution