Question Hyperx Cloud 2 static sound/noise problem

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, Please I really need your help I have tried maybe every possible solution and trick to solve this problem
yesterday my friends hear me with static noise, they said it like electricity sound. This problem comes suddenly. So I went to windows 10 sound setting and I turned on listen to the device. and yes I heard a static noise, when I mute the mic from the dongle, the static noise disappear.

Weird Problem when I hear the static noise and I touch the back of the case with my hand, the static noise completely disappears. or when I touch any metal thing that connected with my computer. I tried to change the power adapter and the wires and everything but still the same issue,

I tried the headset with the dongle on my brother's laptop and it works fine 100% with no static noise and with the dongle also.
Maybe there are bad electricity on my PC? sorry if my English is bad
I really need your help guys, please.

Thank you for your time I hope you have a good day, Stay safe.
Best regards.

Lutfij

Titan
Weird Problem when I hear the static noise and I touch the back of the case with my hand, the static noise completely disappears.
Seems like you have a grounding issue with your wall socket or the wiring in your entire house is missing a grounding wire. You will need a certified electrician to take a look at the wiring and if possible get the missing wire placed in your circuitry.

You might also want to see if uninstalling your headset from device manager and restarting the system changes your experience. Also, please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Reactions: Dragos Manea
Jun 1, 2020
Seems like you have a grounding issue with your wall socket or the wiring in your entire house is missing a grounding wire. You will need a certified electrician to take a look at the wiring and if possible get the missing wire placed in your circuitry.

You might also want to see if uninstalling your headset from device manager and restarting the system changes your experience. Also, please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Thank you my friend, Maybe I have grounding Issue I will see that, thanks
My PC specs:
CPU: I7-8700K
Motherboard: ِAorus Z370 Gaming 5
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz
SSD/HDD: SSD 120GB, M.2 560GB, HDD 1tb
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Gaming 1
PSU: 750W Cooler Master

Jun 1, 2020
I am disappointed because I tried many solutions and did not find a working solution. One thing I didn't mention that I didn't replace the power supply cable

Jun 1, 2020
I tried everything but still the same issue, Weird thing happened today, suddenly the static noise has gone and disappear without any action from me. but now the problem returned