kvnhardware

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
I'm planning on getting a new headset soon, and I'm wondering which one I should get, the HyperX Cloud 2 or the Revolver S, The cloud 2 has Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound, while the Revolver S has Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, I believe both have a 7.1 surround sound button. Both of the headsets are USB, which I prefer, as my current headset is USB, as previously I had problems with audio jacks. I don't really care about the weight of the headset, or the design. The main parts I care about are, Sound quality, Comfort, and how long they will last, with the ear cups/headset overall.

Solution
Ive had the IIs since, uh, 2013?14? whenever they came out, I preordered them. They have been nothing but fantastic since.
There isnt much better in the price (especially if you like virtual 7.1), any other headset that eeks out better audio loses in comfort.

kvnhardware

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
They are similar enough that I would say go with the cheaper of the two options.
From what I remember, the Revolver S is not worth 30 dollars more (again, last price check)

Ok, and would you happen to know any other headsets around 100$ that are better than the Cloud 2's I'm trying to find the best option for that price range, for long-term use.

Ive had the IIs since, uh, 2013?14? whenever they came out, I preordered them. They have been nothing but fantastic since.
There isnt much better in the price (especially if you like virtual 7.1), any other headset that eeks out better audio loses in comfort.

Reactions: kvnhardware
Solution