Question Hyperx cloud alpha S bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

RistiK

Prominent
Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys, so basically whenever I open my pc I almost always have to replug my headset for whatever reason that I don't know and I tried changing ports, it's connected via USB for 7.1 but I don't really use the 7.1, I updated my drivers and it still does that. It's not like it's old or anything. (It's a hyperx cloud alpha S)
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Last edited:

RistiK

Prominent
Apr 16, 2020
Tried updating bios on motherboard or chipset drivers as it is motherboard that doesn't see device, not other way around :)
I don't understand what ur saying? Do I need to update bios? Is there a solution? I don't understand what u wrote, i'm french so that doesnt help

RistiK

Prominent
Apr 16, 2020
I might have been tired myself, so sorry about that.

I meant to say,
Make sure you have the newest BIOS and Chipset driver for the PC - https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-Z370-A-II/HelpDesk_Download/
As the problem might be the PC not recognising the headset, the PC might be the cause of the disconnection, not the headset.
Having the latest driver could fix it
Ok thank you I will try it and I updated bios yesterday and it did nothing I will try the drivers that you sent

RistiK

Prominent
Apr 16, 2020
Reactions: Colif

RistiK

Prominent
Apr 16, 2020
I might have been tired myself, so sorry about that.

I meant to say,
Make sure you have the newest BIOS and Chipset driver for the PC - https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-Z370-A-II/HelpDesk_Download/
As the problem might be the PC not recognising the headset, the PC might be the cause of the disconnection, not the headset.
Having the latest driver could fix it
Heum, sorry to bother you, but it doesn't work anymore, it worked for the first 2 boots, and after that, it stopped working. It's completely random. I just booted up my pc and I had to replug my headset... I mean it's not a huge problem but it's kinda anoying. Can it come from the headset and not from the pc?

Jul 14, 2020
Heum, sorry to bother you, but it doesn't work anymore, it worked for the first 2 boots, and after that, it stopped working. It's completely random. I just booted up my pc and I had to replug my headset... I mean it's not a huge problem but it's kinda anoying. Can it come from the headset and not from the pc?
Did you repair it ? I have same problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.