[SOLVED] HyperX Cloud Alpha S worth?

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I need help with purchasing the new headphones, currently I am using the Sennheiser G4ME ONE which are "half" open speakers, since I would like to upgrade those, I am looking for HyperX Cloud Alpha S. Problem is that I have zero experience with hyperx and also any suggestion will help me with my decision.

If there is anybody who can help me this would be great.

Is it worth to get HyperX Cloud Alpha S, also is it worth to upgrade from Sennheiser G4ME ONE. Thanks

My PC spec: no external sound card, just mobo aorus x570 elite with built in soundcard

Solution
I will say that the Cloud Alpha had different drivers than the Cloud II, but apparently sounded very similar. The microphone on the Cloud Alpha was better than the Cloud II. Kingston has a winning combo with the Cloud series, I can't imagine the Alpha S is any worse than the already great Cloud Alpha.
I will say that the Cloud Alpha had different drivers than the Cloud II, but apparently sounded very similar. The microphone on the Cloud Alpha was better than the Cloud II. Kingston has a winning combo with the Cloud series, I can't imagine the Alpha S is any worse than the already great Cloud Alpha.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS