Question HyperX Cloud Alpha sounds robotic and crappy on pc but works great on Xbox One

Nov 16, 2019
So I recently bought the HyperX Cloud Alpha headset after my old ones stopped working properly. I don't play on PC too often, but in the couple of weeks I used it on Xbox it worked perfectly fine. Today, I tried to use it on my PC, and the quality of the microphone is unbearable. Same problem when using it on my dad's PC. We both have Kotion Each S1 sound cards, however these have worked fine with all other headsets we've owned so the only problem I could imagine with that is the headset being incompatible with the sound card. I tried basically everything I found online and got no results. If anyone has an answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you've mentioned you've tried everything you could find online, I'd like to ask, what have you tried? It's so we're not repeating steps you've already taken.

On that note, can you please mention your specs to the system?
List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

To that end, what version of Windows 10 are you on? Why aren't you working with the system's onboard Realtek equipped soundcard? I don't know your system's specs but I do know that pretty much every motherboard since 2004 has audio built into it.

TRENDING THREADS