[SOLVED] HyperX Cloud Alpha VS Sennheiser GSP 350

Dec 30, 2020
As the title says, I want to know which of these two headsets have the best sound quality while gaming. (I play a lot of COD Warzone and I am playing on a PC). So should I get the Cloud Alpha OR the GSP 350?

Solution
How good are the Cloud Alpha in terms of noise isolation, when you are wearing them?
Well since my head is too big, my earlobes don't get contained by the cups completely. However, they're still pretty good

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IBAB&usg=AOvVaw0N8yNJmrBx68GlGZ4pA0Cq&ampcf=1

This reviewer said this: "Even though it’s not a lot, the HyperX Cloud Alpha’s isolation between 200 and 1000Hz is uncommonly good for a gaming headset"

I have Cherry MX Red keys specifically because I hate keyboard noise, and during gaming I haven't noticed any keyboard noise or mouse clicks...
As the title says, I want to know which of these two headsets have the best sound quality while gaming. (I play a lot of COD Warzone and I am playing on a PC). So should I get the Cloud Alpha OR the GSP 350?
I can't speak for this specific model. But every friend of mine who has used Sennheiser has been disappointed.

I have the Alphas. They're amazing, really. I mainly play CSGO and GTA, and they're really good for video games as well as even music and other media. They're really versatile, lightweight (no headaches) and comfy. Although they're very slightly small for me but I have an usually giant head, with anove average height, so the head is even more giant than you think.
I can vouch for the alphas.

Dec 30, 2020
I can't speak for this specific model. But every friend of mine who has used Sennheiser has been disappointed.

I have the Alphas. They're amazing, really. I mainly play CSGO and GTA, and they're really good for video games as well as even music and other media. They're really versatile, lightweight (no headaches) and comfy. Although they're very slightly small for me but I have an usually giant head, with anove average height, so the head is even more giant than you think.
I can vouch for the alphas.
How good are the Cloud Alpha in terms of noise isolation, when you are wearing them?

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Well since my head is too big, my earlobes don't get contained by the cups completely. However, they're still pretty good

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IBAB&usg=AOvVaw0N8yNJmrBx68GlGZ4pA0Cq&ampcf=1

This reviewer said this: "Even though it’s not a lot, the HyperX Cloud Alpha’s isolation between 200 and 1000Hz is uncommonly good for a gaming headset"

I have Cherry MX Red keys specifically because I hate keyboard noise, and during gaming I haven't noticed any keyboard noise or mouse clicks really. I can't hear my pc fans either. But loud noises like opening a metal door do make their way through

Reactions: George L.
Solution