Question HyperX cloud not recognised?

eXistenZ2

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2016
I moved my pc this monday, so had to unplug everything and replug. Everything workds fine, except my headset now doesn't work as before. Before the move, I used a splitter because t wouldn't detect my microphone, but now when I use the splitter, no sound is heard (or sometimes one ear).If I don't use the splitter, sound is perfect, but no mic is detected in sound devices. I know the splitter isn't broken, because I used it on the jacks on the front of my pc (but the sound is horrible). I din't change any settings (only unplugged and replugged), and it is doing my head inwhy its not working as before. And plugging and replugging for an hour with no effect is quite frustrating

I think the main issue is is that my headset is not recognised, because when I go to settings- sound, it gives me 3 options: my screen (LG Ultrawide/my screen, Digital Audio or Speakers. Only when I use Speakers and plug it in without splitter I hear like normal (but no mic is detected)

Feel free to ask for screenshots if you need them

eXistenZ2

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2016
Small update after an hour fruitless trying...

I used drivereasy ( I know..) and downloaded realtek from there (as I noticed it was gone), but when trying the application to instal it, it doesnt run (it asks me to allow changes, I agree, and nothing happens)..

If anyone can provide me to a link with a working setup for realtek, I'd like to try that. Going trough the downloads on their site hasn't worked for me (or maybe i did something wrong)

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x